The Marketing Assistant provides effective support to Managing Director to ensure job completion and there by contribute to good results of the designated brands.2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in new business development projects from concept to launch involving all marketing & related activities.
• Provide assistance to Managing Director in marketing activities such as content/ media, promotion, event organizing, ads, media booking/monitoring (working with BOM in the process).
• In conjunction with Managing Director, coordinate with Board of Management (BOM)/ Education/ Technical and Operations teams in MKT process.
• In conjunction with BOM, coordinate with Brand/Sales in organizing consumer /trade activities.
• Monitor actual ATL spending of the designated brand and update Managing Director its status on monthly basic.
• Work with sale team and make regular market visits to enhance market understanding.
• Maintain up – to – date guard-books of own and competitors advertising, merchandising materials and marketing activities.
• Provide ad-hoc assistance when required.
- University degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years marketing/ cosmetics experience.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Reputation for sincerity, honesty and reliability.
26/1A Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Application email: email@example.com
Interview will be arranged for shortlist.